Department of Telecommunications wants to protect people from unwanted activities by initiating the ideal measure. Telecom portal can integrate with different measures to ensure the telecom service provider provides effective service to customers without any hassle.
It is the best way to protect customer interest and avoid counterfeit activities. Mobile users must register the mobile connection under their name. With tafcop, subscribers check the online connection with the name and other details on telecom service.
- It lets users log in and check their mobile numbers.
- Subscribers log in to the portal and enjoy the best uses and benefits.
- You can enjoy all-in-one features on a single platform.
- Users follow simple steps to log in to the platform and use them efficiently.
- Consumer protection portal usage can inspect with the portal name.
It gives analytics and consumer protection under telecom service. Subscribers gather necessary details about telecom connection, including mobile connection working, SIM number with status, and a lot more.
The main goal of this portal is to help subscribers check the number of active connections registered under their name and take vital measures to prevent extra connections. The service provider is reliable for keeping the customer acquisition form.
Procedure to log in:
Many users enjoy the benefit of the telecommunication service. Tafcop dgtelecom gov in login is a great approach to register complaints and take huge benefits of telecom service. Subscribers must follow simple steps to log in to the portal and access seamless service.
- First of all, you must locate the official portal of the Department of Telecommunication.
- Then, click on the login option in the portal.
- You must finish the registration process by entering the relevant details.
- After that, go to the home page.
- You can input an accurate username and password in the respective field and fill captcha.
- Then, you click on login and go to the portal.
Subscribers with more than nine connections registered in their name with get SMS reminders. If you need to check the status and get the ticket ID reference number, you must give your phone number during logging in.
Users verify the online connection registered on the portal quickly. They follow simple guidelines to verify the connection. Users visit the official platform and get to the home page. On that page, they see the option like know your mobile connection and click on them to identify how many connections they have.